Il Divo Panamá

Urs and Tania

« Older   Newer »
catwalk
view post Posted on 29/10/2010, 18:23

I'm writing this note for a few of you who don't dare say what's on there mind, so here go's I will.
I think Urs and his girlfriend Tania are both hypocrites.

Maybe Urs should remember who got him where he is, If it wasn't for the fans he wouldn't be where he is now and living the big life.

Funny he wasn't to private about his life to accept all the gifts the fans gave him for the baby, he had no problem with that.

He can talk about his expenses guitars he buys, and his motorcycle, is new home that he bought last year and the work he has to do in it, he can also talk about the fact that his father left his mother when he was young and they had no money. Now that's really private stuff.
But he won't talk about a wonderful thing like becomeing a father, I have to say he never look very happy, for somebody who was going to become a dad, something is wrong here.
I don't think you wanted kids at all, and probably that's why your doing what your doing.
You never talk about being the father of the child, maybe your not and that's what your hiding.

I don't think Urs treats his fan very will, Urs and Tania must think that the fans are a bunch of idiots, and that we don't know anything about thier big secret.

Urs you should be careful fans can turn on you if you go to far.
People will finally see you for who you really are, and you know maybe you and Tania are made for one other, you deserve one other.

I always thought you were kind, sensitive, sincers and honest with your fans, at one time you had all of those qualitys
Can say so much about your girlfriend Tania, just look at her face to see what kind of person she really is,
She's probably the one who convince you to act the way you do right now, she know's the fans don't like her at all, But how can we like her, look at the way you and your girlfriend Tania are acting, specially her.
The fans don't want you to go into details about your private life, just confirm the truth and be honest.

On Nov 4, 2008 in a German paper or magazine, something like no kids ,not the right time because to busy, What a joke, Tania was 8 months pregnant, it was posted at the Il Divo fan club, but was taken out right away. do they think fans did not see it, even the guys can speak thier mind on there web site, because the guys have to be perfect and angles, the fans can even say what they think, can give thier opinion case they get cut of. thier not allow to talk about Urs and Tania it's a no no just put pictures of Urs and don't make a comment, what kind of fan club is that and the mods who do they think they are, and some fans just suck up to them, you all have to be good little girls to be in that fan club, I'm part of it but I'm not a good little girl because I say what I think and speak my mind.

How can you go on lieing that way, I don't think you care much about nothing but yourself, Who do you think you are? I don't think your girlfriend Tania is a very good influence on you, since you been with her you have change but not for the good. and she dosen't care about the fans we all know that, it's ok we don't care about her except a few fans who sucks up to her to get Urs attention.

Look at the others David told his fans when he got married to Joy, Seb confirm his wedding and babys, and Renee was pregnant befor she got married, agin Il Divo fan club try to hide the truth, like you see they have 4 perfect angles, and Carlos he told the fans about his break-up with his grilfriend.

When you go into this business you lose a bit of your private life, no matter what you think or other fans think it's part of the game, If you or Girlfriend Tania don't like it , them get out and live your life as private as the two of you want. Stop thinking the fans are stupid,Maybe it's not for your girlfriend Tania to be in a relationship with someone famous.

What Urs, your to big of a stsr now? or is it Tania who runs the boat in the houses hold and makes the decisions, I hope not for you, I hope you will come down from where you are soon, wake-up come back like you were before, you were really sweet and nice. and now the rumour that you and Tania have split up and It's been awhile, probably other lie to try and hide your big secret, and if it's the truth probably the best thing that could happen to you but I'm really feel sorry for you.[/size]

A few disappointed fans and myself
Have a nice day
Catwalk

Edited by catwalk - 30/10/2010, 04:53

0 replies since 29/10/2010, 18:23   64 views